Q) The way of expressing our thoughts is known as?
Q) What can be sent through fax machine?
Q) What is the fastest means of Communication?
Q) What can be used for downloading and reading digital books and periodicals?
Q) What is the most popular and cheapest means of communication?
Q) Write a short note on satellites?
Q) List out the types of communications?
Q) Write a short note on telephone?
Q) What is mass communication?
Q) What is smart communication?
Q) Explain about Internet and E-mail?
Q) Explain about Smart phones and e-readers?
Q) What is Mass Communication?
Q) Define Postal System and how it works?
Q) What is Communication?
• The communication is the way of expressing our thoughts. In other words, communication means sending or receiving message from one end to other.
• All living beings communicate to each other in different ways. They have different types of voices and they understand meaning of voice of their species. Human has also developed this dialect to communicate with others.
• Long ago, trained pigeons carried messages from one place to another.
• People went on foot or on animals to deliver messages.
• Today, we have several faster and more reliable means of communication.
• Letter is a most popular and cheapest means of communication.
• We can buy stamps, inland letter, postcards and stamped envelopes from post office.
• Urgent letters or parcels can be sent to any city of our country through Speed Post or by courier.
• We want a message to reach someone very quickly, we can send a telegram.
• The fastest means of communication is the telephone.
• We can easily talk to our friends or relatives in our city, another city, or another country.
• Written message can be sent instantly through a fax machine.
• We can send messages or SMS through our mobile phones.
• Newspapers, radio and television help to communicate with a large number of people at the same time.
• A newspaper gives us detailed news of events taking places in our country as well as in the world.
• Radio and television provide the latest information on important events.
• They give us the daily weather forecast. We can listen or watch variety of programmes.
• The television has become the most popular means of communication in our country.
• Satellites placed high above the Earth help to send telephone messages, radio and TV programmes around the world.
• It is because of satellites that we are able to see sports and other events taking place in the world.
• The Internet and e-mail are now a popular means of communication.
• Computers and the Internet have made communication faster.
• We can get information about the weather, latest happenings around the world.
• We want to know anything through the Internet.
• A smart phone combines the features of a phone and a computer.
• We can use it to make telephone calls, send and receive e-mails and check office documents.
• E-readers can be used for downloading and reading digital books and periodicals.
All these latest means of communication have brought the world closer and helped to connect people better.