Top And Bottom
- The boy is at the top of the see - saw
- The girl is at the bottom of the see - saw.
Put A Circle Around The One Which Is At The Top And Tick (✓) The One Which Is At The Bottom
Fill In The Blanks
- The ball with the colour ----------- is on the top. (Answer: Green)
- The ball with the colour ----------- is at the bottom. (Answer: Blue)
- The ------- is on the top of the Christmas tree. (Answer: Star)
- The ------- is at the bottom of the Christmas tree. (Answer: Pot)
Near And Far
- The boy is near the school bus.
- The girl is far from the school bus.
Put A Tick (✓) On The Child Which Is Near The Chair
Put A Circle Around The Doll Which Is Far From The Child
Rolling And Sliding
In the above picture, the ball rolls down and the box slides down.
Match The Objects To The Correct Word
Curved Lines And Straight Lines
Join A And B With A Straight Line
Join C And D With A Curved Line
- Solid shapes are everywhere around us. We can see and feel them in our home and in the school./li>
- These shapes are called solids.
Let us learn about some of the solid shapes.