Q) Add 5 + 3 = ?
Q) Add 4 + 1 = ?
Q) Add 3 + 7 = ?
Q) Add 2 + 6 = ?
Q) Add 1 + 8 = ?
Q) Write the add number 7 + 3 = __.
Q) Write the add number 4 + 3 = __.
Q) Count And Write How Many Carrot Are There
Q) Write the add number 7 +1 = __.
Q) Write the add number 9+1 = __.
Q) Count the total number of spoons and write in number name
Q) Count the total number of vessels
Q) Simplify and write the total number of combinations for 5 are?
Q) Add 1 + 5+ 3 =?
Q) Add 2 +7 + 1 = ?
Q) Write one example of The Number Combinations According to the Colour Of The Circles?
Q) Write one example of Different combinations of two numbers which add up to the same number?
Q) Write briefly about Word Problems?
Q) Give one example of Adding Three Numbers?
Q) Write the number name of the digit 586
Q) There are 6 spoons in the holder and 2 spoons on the table.Count the totral number of spoons all together?
Q) Ravi has 3 apples.tina has 5 apples.Tom has 1 apple.Count the total number of apples?
Q) There are 3 glasses full of water and 7 empty glasses.Count the total number of glasses?
Q) Bheem has 5 Chocolates and his brother gave him 4 chocolates.Count the total number of chocolates?
Q) Add the following 6 + 3 + 1 = ?,and write in number name
Q) Write The Number Combinations According To The Colour Of The Circles?
Q) Write the Different combinations of two numbers which add up to the same number?
Q) Write about Order In Addition?
Additions 1 To 10
In The Kitchen
Count And Write How Many Are There
- When things are put together, they are added.
- The "+"sign shows addition and "=" sign says 'the same as' or 'equal to'.
- Use "+" sign instead of "and". Use "=" instead of "is".
Count And Write How Many Are There
|Count, Say, And Write The Numbers In The Empty Boxes|
- When we add 1 to a number, we get the number just after it.
- When we add zero to a number, we get the same number.
Addition On The Number Line
- Number line can be used to add the numbers.
- If there are 3 chocolates and you got 1 more chocolate, the total number of chocolates can be counted using the number line.
Use The Number Line To Add And Write In The Boxes
Addition On The Abacus
Draw The Beads On The Abacus And Add
- The left rod represents the tens and the right rod represents the ones.
Forward Counting For Addition
- Add 4 and 5 using the number strip
- Keep your finger on 4 on the number strip, and then move it forward by 5 spaces.
You will reach 9.
Use The Number Strip To Add And Write The Numbers In The Boxes.
Order In Addition
- When the numbers are added with the change in their order, the answer remains the same.
Use The Number Strips To Add
- Adding numbers vertically is known as vertical addition.
- We can see that the answer is same when the numbers are added vertically or horizontally.
Count And Add
Add The Following Numbers
Adding Three Numbers
- While adding three numbers, we can add them in any order.
Add The Following
Count, Add, And Write The Numbers In The Boxes Following
- Different combinations of two numbers which add up to the same number.
- So, we can say that the number of combinations is 'one' more than the given number.
Write The Number Combinations According To The Colour Of The Circles
Add And Write The Numbers In The Boxes.
- There are 5 tomatoes on the table and 2 tomatoes on a plate. How many tomatoes are there in all?
- Majid has 2 Ice creams, Raj has 1 Ice cream and Sonu has 2 Ice creams. How many ice creams do they have in total?